Hardison Funeral Homes, Inc. has two locations. Our Ransomville funeral home was established in 1921 and our second funeral home located in Historic Lewiston, NY was established in 1957. Throughout the years, additions and renovations have been made to both facilities.
An addition and renovations to our Ransomville location were completed in 1995. A spacious chapel, accommodating 150 plus seating, complimented the existing homelike feeling our friends and neighbors have come to expect.
In 2003 our Lewiston location facilities were completely redecorated to reflect the quaintness and historic qualities of the Village of Lewiston.